Friday, May 23, 2014
Lately, I have just been overwhelmed with all of the blessings I have in my life. I'm so in awe and grateful that I can't help but wonder why I am so blessed? I hesitate even saying that because I don't want it to sound like I'm bragging. My life is not perfect but I could not be more appreciative of how wonderful it is none the less.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Monday, March 17, 2014
Dear vast unknown of the web, I'm still here. Alive and well. I just haven't had much to put in this little blog -- not that I ever did before. I think about it often and hope to get back to at some point. It is simply a matter of sitting down to write and pulling something to write about out of this scattered mind. In the meantime, I hope all is well in cyber space. Mrs. Woo
Friday, January 24, 2014
My puppy girl is 8!!!
As silly as it may be, I'm sad! I remember when she was 5 weeks old!
Bottom line is, I love her, I am blessed she is my pup, and she will always be my baby girl.
Happy birthday, Roxy! I love you!!
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Friday, January 10, 2014
Here are five pictures from our wonderful trip to southern California!
|1. Our first night in SoCal|
|2. Downtown Pasadena|
|3. Outside Rose Bowl Stadium waiting to cheer on the Noles!|
|4. Inside Rose Bowl Stadium|
|5. National Champions! Go Noles!|
Friday, January 3, 2014
The excitement of the new year has not faded on me a bit yet. In its honor, here's a Five for Friday about things I am looking forward to or hoping for in the new year, in no particular order.
- 1. A trip to Cali with my love to see FSU win the BCS championship. I am looking forward to the trip. I love to travel period and love to travel with John. He's such a good travel partner. I am hoping FSU wins the game. Even if they don't, however, I still believe this will be a once in a lifetime experience that I will cherish forever -- the last BCS game, my team playing for the title, at Rose Bowl stadium. But let's be real..they're [
- 2. One of my BFFs, Patty, having her baby boy. I am looking forward to my friend becoming a mommy and hoping to meet him sometime in 2014.
- 3. John getting a promotion. This is more so a looking forward to; it's just a matter of when. My hope for him is that it's sooner in the year.
- 4. My mom moving near me or my brother. This is a total hoping for. It's all going to depend on if she can get a civil service job in either of our areas to continue working toward her retirement. *fingers crossed* Even if she doesn't move where I live it would be so nice to go visit her and have my brother and his family (my niece!!!) close enough to visit when I'm in town.
- 5. Speaking of my brother and his family, I hope they have another baby in 2014! Obviously I am so in love with my niece I want them to have another one for me to love and play with. Good thing they hope for this too, it makes it a reasonable hope for the new year.