Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Monday, March 17, 2014
Dear vast unknown of the web, I'm still here. Alive and well. I just haven't had much to put in this little blog -- not that I ever did before. I think about it often and hope to get back to at some point. It is simply a matter of sitting down to write and pulling something to write about out of this scattered mind. In the meantime, I hope all is well in cyber space. Mrs. Woo
Friday, January 24, 2014
My puppy girl is 8!!!
As silly as it may be, I'm sad! I remember when she was 5 weeks old!
Bottom line is, I love her, I am blessed she is my pup, and she will always be my baby girl.
Happy birthday, Roxy! I love you!!
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Friday, January 10, 2014
Here are five pictures from our wonderful trip to southern California!
|1. Our first night in SoCal|
|2. Downtown Pasadena|
|3. Outside Rose Bowl Stadium waiting to cheer on the Noles!|
|4. Inside Rose Bowl Stadium|
|5. National Champions! Go Noles!|
Friday, January 3, 2014
The excitement of the new year has not faded on me a bit yet. In its honor, here's a Five for Friday about things I am looking forward to or hoping for in the new year, in no particular order.
- 1. A trip to Cali with my love to see FSU win the BCS championship. I am looking forward to the trip. I love to travel period and love to travel with John. He's such a good travel partner. I am hoping FSU wins the game. Even if they don't, however, I still believe this will be a once in a lifetime experience that I will cherish forever -- the last BCS game, my team playing for the title, at Rose Bowl stadium. But let's be real..they're [
- 2. One of my BFFs, Patty, having her baby boy. I am looking forward to my friend becoming a mommy and hoping to meet him sometime in 2014.
- 3. John getting a promotion. This is more so a looking forward to; it's just a matter of when. My hope for him is that it's sooner in the year.
- 4. My mom moving near me or my brother. This is a total hoping for. It's all going to depend on if she can get a civil service job in either of our areas to continue working toward her retirement. *fingers crossed* Even if she doesn't move where I live it would be so nice to go visit her and have my brother and his family (my niece!!!) close enough to visit when I'm in town.
- 5. Speaking of my brother and his family, I hope they have another baby in 2014! Obviously I am so in love with my niece I want them to have another one for me to love and play with. Good thing they hope for this too, it makes it a reasonable hope for the new year.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Monday, December 30, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Monday, November 11, 2013
- Do you ever wonder what life would be like without a headache?
- What about life without a the same headache every day for about five years and ten months?
- I do.
- I honestly wonder if I'll ever know what even one day without a headache feels like again.
- As sad as it is to admit, I'm losing hope.