Monday, April 23, 2012

YOLO?

My Pandora station just started playing "The Motto" by Drake. 

I am typically a person who tends to really like or dislike songs for its lyrics.  That's of course not always the case though because let's just face it, there are some songs that have addictive beats that make you want to get up and shake it like a Polaroid picture as Outkast put it.

Anyway, I had heard this song before but never listened to the lyrics.  The only thing I could ever remember about the song was the beat and Drake saying "YOLO".  What the heck is YOLO?

You only live once.

[Thank you, Google.]

Anyway, I kind of love that motto and am really feeling like that fits me right now.  I've been having a super productive, positive, take charge, optimistic outlook lately.  It's like I'm recharged.  And quite frankly, I love it.  Who knows how long it will last but I'm going to make the most of my time and myself while I'm feeling this way. 

YOLO indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment