Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random Writings - Vol. 8

  • My grandmother has been in the ICU for over two weeks. She's not doing well and I feel so badly for her. I went this past weekend with Mr. Woo and was able to take care of her for a bit during a few of the visiting hours.  Problem is because of her Alzheimer's I'm not sure she'll remember we came and I worry she'll think we don't care enough to visit.  :(
  • I was surprised to see Dennis, Katlin and my amazing niece this weekend too.  Apparently it was our family's Thanksgiving observed since we're with our spouses' sides of the family for the real holiday.  It was a wonderful surprise - whether it was supposed to be a surprise or not.
  • With Mama in the hospital I'm torn as to what to do for Thanksgiving.  I'm supposed to be spending it with my MIL in the kitchen which I was completely looking forward to but I don't know if I should go home or not.  Mom and Mr. Woo say no but I feel uneasy.  I guess I'll play it by ear and see how Mama's doing closer to when I have to make a final decision.
  • I finished the last Fifty Shades book.  I was disappointed by the ending.
  • I need to figure out what to make for Thanksgiving to bring to dinner with the in-laws if I do go.  Definitely a dessert.  But what, I don't know.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment