Monday, July 1, 2013

Well Rounded

Today was such a well rounded day!  I feel so accomplished!  And it feels great!

I have worked a good nine hour day at the office, full of productivity, a visit to Starbucks and some weekend small talk with co-workers.  Talked to my mom and one of my best friends.  Came home and prepared a home cooked meal of arroz con pollo -- my first time ever trying to make it by myself (It came out ok.  A little bland.)  I relaxed a bit on the tv and computer.  Cuddled with my pup.  Danced with her around the house -- I wish I knew what she was thinking as we were dancing.  And did a super thorough cleaning of the kitchen in preparation for my mom and niece's visit in a couple of days while listening to John Mayer croon on the guitar.

Now I'm off to shower and get feedback from hubby on his home cooked meal I had ready for him when he came home from work.

Domestic bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment