Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birthday Visit

Last month my brother and sister-in-law generously offered to meet me halfway so I could have Leedie for a weekend whenever I wanted and told me to just let them know when.  Well being that Mr. Woo is off this weekend for my birthday I suggested this weekend was the perfect time.  So Friday after work I'll drive (alone since John works a closing shift) two and half hours to meet them and pick up my niece! 

I am so very excited and nervous all at the same time! 

I'm most nervous about the two and half hour drive home by myself! 

I hope I can figure out what to do with a baby.  Or should I call her a toddler now that's she's thirteen months?  Either way, I can't wait to try! 

Roxy on the other hand will likely need lots of positive thoughts and good vibes for the weekend because knowing her she is not going to be so thrilled with all of this.  I'm pretty sure a baby (or toddler) walking around the house trying to get hold of her, stealing her [freshly cleaned] toys, squealing and babbling loudly is her idea of a plot for a horror movie.

My fingers are crossed and my camera is ready to capture it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment