Sunday, June 3, 2012

About Face

It's 12:01 am on Sunday morning and I suddenly feel so unprepared, unconfident and worried about Wednesday morning.  Despite my study efforts today, this week, and these past several months I'm beginning to seriously believe it's just not enough.  In fact, it's the HRCI website (versus the SHRM resources I have been using) that is telling me so.

I should have signed up for the PHR, not the harder SPHR. 

I was overly ambitious. 

But I know: a) it's too late to switch; b) I've put a lot of time, energy, and effort into preparing for this; and c) that my attitude can have an impact on how well I do.  So with all that being said I will continue to use every last minute I have to continue studying and try to convince myself I can do it.

As for being overly ambitious I just have to remind myself, "Without great risk there is no great reward.". 

And being SPHR certified at 28 would be a pretty damn awesome reward.

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great!! I know you will! You're sooo smart and amazing!
    Love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete