Thursday, June 14, 2012

Random Writings - vol. 1

  • I'm still recovering from my SPHR experience and trying to figure out a new groove.  It will come but I'm not rushing it.  I'm enjoying my "whatever comes my way" life at the moment.
  • Thanks to my smart husband we're flipping a car to buy a new couch.  We sold our old one and have the new couch but not the new loveseat so there's a huge open space in our living room - perfect for a random dance party or our pup's freshly cleaned toys. 
  • I get to see my niece this weekend and I cannot wait!  Mr. Woo is coming too which makes me even more excited.  Seeing him with her is just plain funny and cute.
  • I need to figure out what direction I want this blog to go in, although, I suppose I did include a disclaimer that it's a blog about nothing.
  • Even though I really enjoy my job, I kind of wish it was Friday.  It doesn't help that it feels like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment