Friday, January 11, 2013

Five for Friday - Thankful

I think this will be another recurring blog "segment".  In it I will list five things of the topic of my choosing.

Here are five things I'm thankful for this beautiful Friday afternoon.
  1. I am thankful I get a weekend with my husband.  Weekends that we are both off are few and far between and add in the weekends we're not traveling and it's even less.
  2. I am thankful for a boss who is great to work for a so supportive of me in all things.
  3. I am thankful for redos and new starts.  I slept through the new year celebration this year so this weekend John and I will be redoing the countdown celebration so I can have a symbolic new start after a new year that hasn't been so hot eleven days in.
  4. I am thankful for my little pup and the fact she is feeling better.  She had a seizure and was pretty several days ago throwing up about eight times and completely pitiful - part of the reason this year has not been great thus far.  It was awful to see.  I am so glad she's [mostly] back to her normal, silly, loveable yet gross self.
  5. I am thankful I have a world of possibilities.  Knowing that I can be considered for other jobs because of my qualifications or choose to completely change my career path or field someday down the road just because I want to or really anything else that I can imagine from the big to the small being possible.  It may not always be easy but knowing that it's still a possibility is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment