Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday 1-day Goals: Goodbye Christmas

I think I want to start reoccurring blog "segments" (for lack of a better word).  These reoccurring "segments" will help guide my writing, though it still will not likely be an everyday thing.  I'll still throw in random blogs about whatever's going on, if something is going on, but otherwise I'll have something to fall back on.

I haven't really thought about what "segments" I want and kind of only thought of the idea on my way back from Starbucks a few minutes ago.  Mondays "segments" are going to be Monday 1-day goals.  These posts will be an opportunity for me to come up with a goal I can achieve on that specific Monday and hopefully get me feeling productive and ready for a great week.

Today's 1-day goal is to FINALLY take down our Christmas decorations and put them back in the attic.  I think this is the longest I have ever had my tree and decorations still up.  I always think houses look empty after the Christmas trees are put away but I'm also ready to have my house back in it's normal order.  I may take pictures, stay tuned to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment