Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday 1-day Goal: Monthly Expenses

Clearly I'm still not back into my blogging stride after WEverb12.  Sorry about that.  But I did think of a Monday 1-day goal for today. 

I'm not sure what got me on this finances kick but I realized I don't know how much I spend each month on bills.  I venture to say I'm pretty good with money and am surprised I don't know even though I pay these bills every single month.  Well I refuse to not know any longer.  Today's goal is for me to get a better understanding of all of my monthly bills.  I'm not talking budget, at least not yet, so I'm not including things without a due date such as groceries, gas, etc.  I think I have an idea and will be really interest to see how far off, or close, I am.  I think this activity will also give me a better idea of how much money I have to "play" with each month on those other things, like the groceries and gas I mentioned but other things too. 

For some reason this activity makes me think:


Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment