Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Goal Setting On My Way to 30

I have very passively been thinking about doing a "things to do before I'm 30" list.  And now that I have thought of some things to put on that list I'm trying to decide if I want to share them on here.

Source
I had actually started writing this post including the list and then deleted it.  I'm not sure why.  It's not like there is anything great on the list just goals that are important for me and I want to strive for.  Maybe it's fear of putting goals and out there and not reaching them, or embarrassment of what I consider "important" goals and how boring they are, or not knowing who the heck actually reads this thing.  I don't know but I'll keep mulling it over. 

In the meantime, I have 430 days on the countdown.  Starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment