Monday, July 23, 2012

Vacation Envy

Truth be told I'm not really envious but I couldn't think of another title.  And it seems like everyone I know is going on or just got back from vacation. 

I want to go. 

Normally I'm pretty good about not letting what others have affect my wants, moods, whatever but a vacation sounds so good right now.

Actually I'm not sure if it's a vacation that sounds so perfect or just like a week's break from work.. 

Either way it's not going to happen because I'm still trying to get a little buffer of vacation time built back up after using it all studying for the SPHR.  (I promise one day I'll stop bringing up this certification.) 

I'm so caught up in the idea of wanting a break I'm not even sure how to end this post so here's an awkward, abrupt end so I can go back to day dreaming.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment