Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Writings - No News

  • I have no update on Christy.  We haven't heard from her family since last week.  I'm trying to tell myself not to think worst case scenario and that no news is supposed to be good news.  I hope.
  • I have the worst time moving on from sadness.  It's hard for me to be happy when there is such sadness in the world.  Me feeling overwhelming sorrow in no way impacts the sadness that it exists but it's just hard for me to shake the feeling.  I need to change how I react to these kind of situations.
  • The Golden Girls may be my favorite TV show of all time.  It's not serious, it's funny, and the girls love one another.  They are one of the main reasons why Mr. Woo and I are together - there's a story to explain this.  I love them so much I even had the theme song play at my wedding reception.  The Golden Girls to me is comfort food to my soul..without the weight gain. 
  • I feel the need to be domestic but instead I will eat cookies while watching The Golden Girls.
  • So much for not gaining weight from watching The Golden Girls.
I. Am. Speechless.
[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment