Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tears of Relief

This is a post to recognize that miraculous moment when you spend thirty minutes on the phone with your childhood best friend who sounds like she never went through brain surgery two and half weeks ago. 

I sobbed for at least ten minutes when I got of the phone.  (And cried all over again when John came home and I told him the story.)  Tears of relief.  Tears of joy.  Tears of thanks.  I am still weak with disbelief.  My friend is doing amazingly well.  I am too overwhelmed too explain it all but I want to thank anyone who sent a prayer or a positive thought to Christy and her family.  Everything was heard. 

I do not feel like I am exaggerating when I say I feel like I experienced a miracle talking to Christy on the phone. 

My heart hurts with gratitude and happiness for my dear friend and her family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment