Sunday, December 23, 2012

WEverb12: communicate

23: communicate [LISTEN]
Describe a conversation you had this year.  Why was it memorable?

This year I asked my boss if I could take a 30 minute lunch break instead of an hour and leave 30 minutes early.  Hour long lunches would be great if I could go somewhere but since I work on a college campus and have to park a half a mile away from my building and always have issues with finding a parking spot it's just not worth it to me.  Anyway, this conversation was memorable because since I've been getting off 30 minutes early I have used that time to get so much done.  Everything from cooking and cleaning to running errands to you name it.  It's amazing how big of a difference 30 minutes can make but I promise you for me it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment