Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WEverb12: Experiment

4. experiment [GROW]
What did you do in 2012 that you had never done before?  Will you do it again?

I'm kind of excited about this prompt and in fact have two answers! 

First, I had never attempted to take the PHR/SPHR certification exam.  I decided to take the SPHR and on June 6, 2012 I did and passed!  I will never do it again.  And to ensure that's a true statement I will get recertification credits before my certification expires every three years.  I think I already have 7 out of 30 complete to date.

Second, I had never attempted to make up a dessert recipe.  This past year I create four of my very own cake recipes!  (Strawberry, pineapple, peanut butter, and blueberry.)  It was scary because baking is such a precise science but they all turned out better than I could have hoped, have been requested and remade multiple times, and leave me ready to try coming up with a new recipe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment